Complete Kitchen Renovations
From Concept to Completion, GEERS Complete One Stop Kitchen and Bath Renovations Shop’s Got You Covered!
The Kitchen and Dining areas of today’s homes are no longer designed and constructed for the sole purpose of cooking and eating. They’ve become the preferred gathering place, focal point and entertainment area for everyday life around the globe, but especially in Southern Californian where our reputation for working hard, playing hard and living life to the fullest is well deserved.
Designing and building a kitchen area that captures a home owner’s vision and flows like an entertainment area is hard enough when you have the unlimited space and potential of new construction, but the list of obstacles facing the design and renovation of existing kitchens can be daunting. Space restrictions for most renovation projects remain the number one issue, but that’s just one of many issues that can make any kitchen renovation project a nightmare.
Let GEERS ONE STOP KITCHEN & BATH RENOVATIONS SHOP professionals turn your next kitchen renovation project into a dream instead of a nightmare. Our experienced, licensed, insured and bonded professional team of renovations specialists have extensive backgrounds in kitchen and bath design, construction, renovations, project management and project budgetary cost analysis. Our on-site full service kitchen and bath showroom in Huntington Beach has a large selection of brand name appliances, fixtures, materials and accessories for you to choose from and we’ve displayed them in a “model home” like environment for your convenience and viewing pleasure.
At GEERS, we’ve found that extensive research, planning and managerial organizational skills are vital to the success of any renovation project, but keeping the lines of communication open and free-flowing between homeowner and contractor is even more important and we hire and train all of our renovation specialists to be good communicators. Complete Kitchen Remodeling isn’t an exact science, but we’ve streamlined and broken down our “Concept to Completion” process into the following three (3) phases to make your overall kitchen renovation experience as pleasant, enjoyable and pain free as possible:
Phase 1 – Conceptual Design Phase: GEERS uses both on-site and independent kitchen renovation designers and consultants to insure that all possibilities for design and materials are explored to capture your design vision. Once again, the key is planning, organization and communication, so you can expect your assigned project manager you’re your renovation specialist to perform the following actions:
1. Complete Project Measurement Summary – We’ll visit your home as many times as it takes to accurately measure every square inch that directly or indirectly involved or affected by your kitchen’s renovation.
2. Initial Renovation Layout – We’ll design your new kitchen in a way that attempts to capture your vision within the space available using the information calculated in Step 1 above including an actual kitchen layout showing the measurements of all cabinets, appliances and accessories.
3. Trim and Finish Materials Selection – Your Renovation Specialist will then help you and your family choose all of the material finishes for your new countertops, appliances, cabinets, lighting, fixtures and flooring etc…
4. Cost Estimation and Budget Construction – Coming up with a budget is never easy, but we make it as accurate and pain free as possible by having your project manager and renovations specialist take whatever time necessary to help you formulate an attainable and realistic budget. Our designers and consultants then use those figures to create your new kitchen full of ideas, choices and options at a price you can afford. ONE STOP SHOPPING is a real benefit during this stage because GEERS is both the contractor and the appliance, lighting and fixture supplier etc…so we already know what the prices are which takes most of the worry and guess work out of the equation.
Phase 2 – Renovations Material Selections: Our Huntington Beach showroom offers a complete selection of everything you need for your kitchen renovation and are displayed in a “model home” like environment for your convenience. Our wide selection of styles, models and top brand names can accommodate every budget from basic to very high end and includes the following a full line of kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances, flooring, fixtures and accessories etc…
Phase 3 – Installation: GEERS has been delivering enhanced “kitchen renovation experiences” to our customers for years and we guarantee our customers the following and much more:
- First class quality service at an affordable price
- On-Time Arrivals for all Scheduled Customer, Vendor and Inspection Appointments
- Access to our extensive “Kitchen and Bath” Renovation Knowledge Base
- Our “On Time, On Schedule & On Budget” Guarantee
- All workers, including sub-contractors, will be licensed, bonded & insured
- An assigned and dedicated “GO TO PROJECT MANAGER”
- Renovation Specialists with Extensive Problem Solving and Project Management Experience
- Using the least invasive methods possible to finish your project on time & on budget
- Our installation teams uses nothing but the finest quality tools and equipment available
- Unlimited Free Consultations with our Renovations Specialists before, during & after we’re done
- Experienced, Helpful & Professional Employees at Every Level
- All those and much more…
Call Us Today at 714-536-1449 for further information, to schedule a free consultation or to learn more about the benefits of using GEERS ONE STOP SHOP for all your kitchen and bath renovation needs.
Visit the GEERS Showroom!
We’re Located at: Showroom Hours:
222 E. Adams Ave., Monday – Saturday: 7:30 AM – 5 PM
Huntington Beach CA 92648
Located between Main & Beach Blvd.
GEERS – Where Friendly, Knowledgeable and Professional Service Never Cost Extra!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the following form to send us an email or schedule an appointment today.
Click marker for directions