Electronic Leak Detection
Electronic Leak Detection is what most experts recommend for the most reliable detection and confirmation of slab leaks, broken water pipes and hidden cracks in your water lines. It’s also highly regarded as a valuable preventative maintenance tool for both residential and commercial routine inspections. GEERS ONE STOP PLUMBING SHOP has been providing Orange County customers with Electronic Leak Detection Services and Inspections for more than 50 years and our experienced professionals are well trained to use the proper state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to get the job done right the first time in a thorough, timely and cost-effective manner.
Some of the benefits you’ll receive from a GEERS Electronic Leak Detection Service are:
- Short and Long Term Utility Savings by quickly and accurately detecting the location of your problem and applying the most cost effective and long term solution to resolve it.
- Our licensed, courtesy and experienced professionals use nothing but the most current and State of the Art Diagnostic Detection and Repair Equipment.
- GEERS ONE STOP PLUMBING SHOP is licensed, bonded & insured for your Safety and Protection.
- Our “No Surprises” Guarantee that you’ll never pay more for any service than the amount stated in your written cost estimate unless you’ve agreed in writing to do so prior to the service being performed.
- GEERS services are always available on a 24 Hour/7 Days a Week basis and that’s backed up by Our “Any day/Anytime” Guarantee.
- Our parts and services are all warranted and come with our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- All services and work performed will be done in a reliable, timely, courteous and affordable manner
So, if you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your monthly water bill or see puddles forming in your backyard when it’s not raining, then you just might be paying the cost for having leaky, broken or damaged water pipes. Water and sewer leaks that occur under the slab of your home can go undetected for extended periods of time and are historically difficult to find. The professionals at GEERS ONE STOP PLUMBING SHOP are experts at locating these leaks, determining the most cost effective and long term solution to the problem, re-routing the piping if necessary, removing all concrete/encasing materials, efficiently digging out the affected areas, repairing or replacing damaged piping and then putting it all back together again so it looks as good or better than it did before they started.
Call the Electronic Leak Detection Specialists at GEERS ONE STOP PLUMBING SHOP today for further information or a free consultation about the benefits of Electronic Leak Detection and if it’s right for you!
Don’t Wait, Call Us Today at 714-536-1449
GEERS – Where Friendly, Knowledgeable and Professional Service Never Cost Extra!
How Can We Help You?
Complete the following form to send us an email or schedule an appointment today.
Click marker for directions